About our service
Oxford Direct Services highly-trained and dedicated repair team have over 40 years’ experience and are skilled in all aspects of vehicle repairs on a full range of private and commercial vehicles, vans and buses.
Our repair services include:
- Repairing the dashboard and trims
- Window tinting
- Servicing the tyres and batteries
- Changing the wiper blades
- Replacing any bulbs.
Air conditioning service and repairs
The performance of a vehicle’s air conditioning is an essential feature and is used by the operator throughout the year to de-mist the vehicle in winter to ensure good visibility. An effective air conditioning system also keeps the driver and passengers cool in the summer, when it can become uncomfortably warm.
However, whether you have bought an air conditioning system separately to the vehicle or it has a built-in system, air conditioning requires regular servicing to ensure proper function. In fact, most car manufacturers recommend getting your car air-conditioning serviced every 2 years since, each year, over 10% of the air from a vehicle’s air-conditioning system is permeated, meaning it does not continue performing well as it should.
Oxford Council Direct Services offer complete air conditioning service to keep your car air conditioning system running effectively and efficiently. We also offer air conditioning repairs to fix leaks and failed components.
Why choose us?
- With over 40 years’ experience of serving residents and business, Oxford Direct Services provide a truly local service.
- Oxford Direct Services have been offering an independent, Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) approved MOT service from our Cowley Marsh Depot since 1969.
- We manage a fleet of over 650 vehicles, all of which are maintained, repaired and serviced at our purpose-built garage in Oxford.
Sectors we work with
We can carry out repairs and servicing on both private and commercial vehicles, including:
- Local Authorities
- Housing Associations
- Private organisations
- Private Vehicles