Oxford Direct Services Service Standards
- Respond to all correspondence and queries about commercial services within 1 working day (24 hours) of receipt of query (or as stated in the out of office. The out of office will always give an alternative contact). If the query cannot be answered within 1 working day a timescale will be given of when a full response is expected.
- Respond to complaints within 1 working day (24 hours) of receipt and resolve within 10 working days.
- Provide a dedicated member(s) of staff for you to contact during your contract.
- Work to the standards set out in your individual works order / Service Level Agreement.
- Ensure our staff receive the appropriate training and qualifications to carry out their job effectively e.g. Train Highways and Engineering staff to NRSWA (New Roads and Street works Act) standards, train electricians to 17th edition BS7671:2008 wiring regulations, train all Streetscene and Grounds Maintenance staff to NVQ Level 2 in Street Cleansing and Grounds Maintenance.
- Offer Public Liability Insurance up to the value of £20million.
- Work with external organisations, local partnerships and accrediting bodies to keep up to date with best practice, meet legislative requirements and ensure continuous improvement e.g. Vehicle and Operator Services Agency, Freight Transport Association, membership of Association of Public Service Excellence, HouseMark, Keep Britain Tidy, Oxford Waste Partnership, NICEIC, Gas Safe Register.
How do we ensure compliance with our Service Standards?
To ensure Oxford Direct Services provides a professional and high quality service, we will strive to meet or exceed these service standards. Oxford Direct Services will measure the compliance with these service standards through a variety of ways including, Mystery Shopping, Complaints and Compliments monitoring, Feedback Surveys and via performance measures. We will report on compliance against the service standards regularly.